At B & B Heating & Cooling, we know that picking a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Florissant and St. Charles is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll readily offer you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give B & B Heating & Cooling a call at 314-325-7552. We’re happy to help!