At B & B Heating & Cooling, we know that picking a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Florissant is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly offer you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give B & B Heating & Cooling a call at 314-325-7552. We’re happy to help!