Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures arrive. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service visit from your B & B Heating & Cooling pro each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the long haul. Your technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your AC, which can hamper airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the cold season, be sure to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your B & B Heating & Cooling service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the B & B Heating & Cooling team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.