As springtime starts, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Florissant? Particularly if your AC unit is recently purchased or was running good last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your unit checked yearly by a B & B Heating & Cooling specialist can help spot small issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy use—and a higher utility bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps find little issues before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine pieces and complete a set of cooling performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into extensive problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and components:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Right Away with B & B Heating & Cooling
Today is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our B & B Heating & Cooling pros a shout at 314-325-7552 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your house, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.