Don’t start your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a B & B Heating & Cooling professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but routine air conditioner maintenance can help your system perform, keeping you comfortable and cool all season long. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Florissant are the worst time for an air conditioner to stop working. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or upkeep in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our professionals can search for warnings and pinpoint issues for your air conditioner and warn you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could see a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Professionals will always examine these levels during an air conditioner service and adjust things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also make the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outside or interior coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at B & B Heating & Cooling in Florissant offer quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 314-325-7552.