There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Florissant, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees could help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your B & B Heating & Cooling pro stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few basic ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures go down in Florissant. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the team at B & B Heating & Cooling a call at 314-325-7552 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.